Vanca NV, established at 8560 Gullegem-Wevelgem, Oostlaan 4, company number 0442.917.143, is the controller of Personal Data as stated in this privacy statement.
Contact details :
Web : www.vanca.be
E-mail : email@example.com
Vanca considers the protection of your privacy very important. We therefore strive to process your Personal Data in a legal, honest and transparent manner.
In this Privacy Statement we explain what information we collect about you, what we use that information for and to whom we pass it on. You will also find out in this Privacy Statement what rights you have and how you can exercise them.
In short, our Privacy Statement states that we collect your Personal Information:
- Only use it for purposes agreed with you;
- Will not sell;
- Carefully protect it;
1. Terms in this Privacy Statement
Personal data': personally identifiable information which directly or indirectly tells us something about you as a person (name, address, telephone number...).
Processing Responsible Party': the 'owner' of certain Personal Data. This can be Vanca itself, or a third party (e.g. our customers).
Processor': the person who actually processes the data. This may be Vanca (as a service provider), or a third party that processes Vanca data.
For questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Personal Data Do We Process?
Vanca processes Personal Data of natural persons with whom we have, have had or wish to have a direct or indirect relationship in the future.
This includes the Personal Data of its customers, the contact persons provided by its customers and suppliers, but also the contact persons of its potential customers and the Personal Data of potential employees.
Vanca may collect or obtain the following Personal Data from you:
- Identity Information (name, email address, mobile phone number, address);
- Data relating to your visit to our website (IP address, connection moments);
- Data relating to invoicing (VAT number, bank account number);
- Camera images if you visit our premises;
- Data relating to your academic curriculum (in connection with an application);
- Complaints that you submit or requests that you address to us;
- Why do we process Personal Data?
- For the efficient operation of our business, in particular to be able to contact our customer or supplier contact person directly;
- For the formation and execution of an agreement concluded with you, for example when you place an order on our webshop;
- To enable you to place and exchange information on our website, for example when you fill in our contact form or when you request information;
- When it concerns a service/product to be invoiced. Financial information is never published on a website, nor is it made available to third parties for purposes other than the performance of the agreement;
- To send you a newsletter, offer or information;
- To comply with the laws and regulations that apply to us, for example in the context of our accounting obligations;
- To be able to recruit new employees;
- In order to secure our company buildings, we make use of camera surveillance and register our visitors;
- On what legal basis do we base our decisions?
- The agreement you have entered into with us for the provision of our services;
- Your consent;
- Our legal obligation to keep certain data;
- Our legitimate interest;
- Access by and transmission to third parties :
For example, we use external parties for technical support (hosting the website, webshop...), sending e-mails (software to process e-mail traffic or e-mail provider), payments (e.g. a payment provider or collection agency in the event of non-payment) and sending goods (providers of logistics services).
Such recipients of your Personal Data may only use that information for the execution of the agreement between you and us. They are not entitled to use the data for other purposes. We enter into a processing agreement with the companies that process your Personal Data on our behalf in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
- Duration of processing :
- Confidentiality and security :
The Personal Data provided to Vanca will be stored at Vanca's premises on servers in Belgium or the European Union.
- Your rights :
You also have the right to data transfer. You may submit a request to us to send the Personal Data we hold about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation specified by you.
You can send us such a request to exercise one or more of the above rights via email@example.com.
To ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask that you enclose a copy of your identity card.
We will respond to your request as soon as possible, in any case within 4 weeks.
Finally, we would also like to point out that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority.
Data Protection Authority, rue de la Press 35, 1000 BRUSSELS
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org